Studio Wildcard, the developer workforce that introduced players the definitive on-line dinosaur survival expertise ARK: Survival Advanced, is proud to announce its eSports spin-off ARK: Survival of the Fittest will come to PlayStation Four pc leisure system on July 19, 2016. ARK: Survival of the Fittest is a multiplayer on-line survival enviornment (M.O.S.A.) recreation that pits as many as 72 combatants in opposition to each other in spontaneous Starvation Video games-style competitions inside a closed battlefield, the place a frequently shrinking “ring of dying” will push survivors into an epic closing showdown with just one “Tribe” making it out alive.
ARK: SotF will probably be accessible by PlayStation Four’s beta program and the event workforce will present common content material updates to the sport. PlayStation Four gamers can have the possibility to hone their abilities within the all new, unique offline Apply mode. ElO ranking, match-making, leaderboards and pro-tier month-to-month money prizes will spherical out the eSports expertise.
“PlayStation players will now get the uncooked emotional sense of aggressive satisfaction that PC players have been experiencing, as they wage conflict to outlive and thrive,” mentioned Jesse Rapczak, co-founder, co-creative director, Studio Wildcard. “The easy addition of the observe mode means lots, as PS4 players can hone their abilities earlier than leaping into the aggressive wilds to type tribes, tame T-Rexes, and use the whole lot within the ARK sandbox to struggle it out. We don’t name it Survival of the Fittest for nothing!”
Survivors can type one- to six-person tribes with the choice to decide on Unofficial (PC-hosted) and Official (Ranked) servers, and quite a lot of game-lengths and sizes wherein to play. Gamers will begin within the base forest setting launched within the authentic ARK: Survival Advanced, with new environments and creatures launched often as the sport evolves. Devoted eSport rating, matchmaking, and event options make ARK: SotF readily accessible to all gamers. Every month 10 ranked gamers in every “Survivor League” will probably be awarded a money prize equivalent to their ranked placement. Rankings for these elite titles will probably be seen in actual time on SurviveTheArk.com.
- Offline observe mode, with non-compulsory cut up display screen help
- Motion-packed core survival gameplay
- 30-plus creatures to tame and trip at beta launch, many extra deliberate at full launch
- A number of recreation modes (Free For All, 2-Participant Tribes, Four-Participant Tribes, 6-Participant Tribes)
- Variable recreation configurations starting from 30-minute “on the spot motion” to three-hour lengthy “epic wars”
- Prime-ranked gamers are listed dynamically on SurviveTheArk.com, in addition to offered month-to-month prize packages!
- Recreation-changing tameable tremendous creatures (Dragon, Big Ape, Brood Mom)
- Random “Evolution Occasions”
- Arsenal of weapons, traps, armor, buildings and different objects from primitive to trendy tech tiers
- Strong Rating, Event & Spectator Options
- Customized-Painted “Battle Banners” allow Tribes to indicate off their workforce spirit on flags throughout their military of dinosaurs, and are broadcast on the big billboards throughout recreation occasions. Simply don’t draw something offensive!
- A customized soundtrack written by award-winning composer Gareth Coker of Ori and the Blind Forest!