Sledgehammer Games co-founder Michael Condrey has taken to the Call of Duty Reddit page to give fans a taster of what’s in store with patch 1.09.
The update is expected to launch at the end of January, around the time of the upcoming Call of Duty WW2 DLC: The Resistance.
Call of Duty WW2 patch 1.09 will address a wide range of issues, including shotgun tuning and fixing the spectator bug.
Here are the main changes coming with the big Call of Duty update:
• Domination Changes – Domination will offer 50 points per kill instead of 100.
• Spectator bug fixed – Bug where players mistakenly entered matches as a spectator will be addressed
• Health regeneration – Sledgehammer Games acknowledges that health recovery is too slow
• Scorestreaks – Fans want buffs to make scorestreaks more pervasive in multiplayer matches
• Announcer volume levels – Volume levels will likely be brought down in the patch
• Shotgun tuning – Combat Shotgun set to be slightly nerfed, Sawed-Off Shotgun will get a buff
The changes coming in the upcoming Call of Duty WW2 patch 1.09 were outlined by Player.one.
One thing that fans had been hoping the Call of Duty WW2 update would fix is sprint out times.
Some fans feel the transition between running and aiming down sight takes too long, but Condrey said this was an intentional choice.