The lengthy wait is nearly over for Darkish Souls followers as Darkish Souls II lastly arrives.
Namco Bandai is commemorating the event with a brand new launch trailer that reminds us all actually how good this recreation is and you’ll die simply greater than as soon as!
The most recent trailer affords an outline of what it means to die in Darkish Souls, set to Jethro Tull’s Locomotive Breath, reminds you of the darkish journey forward of you.
- Put together to die . . . Once more : dare your self to interact towards intense gameplay in an unlimited world powered by an all new engine that leaps graphics, sound & fx ahead like by no means earlier than
- A labyrinth of monsters & bosses: immerse your self into mind-bending environments crammed with new twisted monsters and lethal bosses that might solely come from the creativeness of from software program
- Sensory assault : a variety of threats will prey on human senses & phobias – auditory hallucinations, vertigo, acrophobia, and many others
- Deeper and darker: extra intricate customization choices present weapons and armor tailoring to participant type
- Advanced multiplayer: up to date multiplayer system permits improved on-line interplay to deliver ahead cooperative & aggressive play
- Transcend dying: darkish souls ii options fluid motion-capture animations, upgraded fight system, a vastly expanded suite of characters, deeper customization choices, new weapons, armor skills, and balanced participant development system
Darkish Souls II arrives tomorrow on Xbox 360 and PS3, Darkish Souls II launches in North America March 11 and throughout Europe on March 14 on PlayStation three and Xbox 360. It comes out on PC April 25.