Firewatch – this indie recreation is on fireplace.
Sony at the moment revealed a listing of the PlayStation four’s most downloaded video games in February, and Firewatch — a first-person, story-driven expertise that prices $20 — topped the listing, beating mass-market blockbusters like Far Cry: Primal and Road Fighter V. It is a good signal for the smaller recreation, and it reveals that an indie studio doesn’t have to concentrate on motion, violence, and large advertising budgets to succeed. In response to analysis agency SuperData, digital gross sales of video games herald $6.three billion a 12 months.
To buy from the PSN retailer click on here
Right here’s the total listing of the PS4’s most downloaded video games in February.
- 1. Firewatch
- 2. Far Cry: Primal
- three. Rocket League
- four. Naruto Shippuden: Final Ninja Storm four
- 5. Road Fighter V
- 6. Want for Velocity
- 7. Madden NFL 16
- eight. Minecraft: PlayStation four Version
- 9. Grand Theft Auto V
- 10. Name of Responsibility: Black Ops III
- 11. Star Wars: Battlefront
- 12. Battlefield four
- 13. EA Sports activities FIFA 16
- 14. NBA 2K16
- 15. Life is Unusual
- 16. Unravel
- 17. Battlefield: Hardline
- 18. Sword Artwork On-line Re: Hole Fragment
- 19. The Witcher three: Wild Hunt
- 20. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Do you’ve gotten Firewatch? Tell us what you consider it to this point?