Impartial UK recreation studio, Wales Interactive, have introduced their upcoming horror recreation Don’t Knock Twice will likely be coming to PlayStation VR, HTC Vice and Oculus Rift in Q1 2017 with a non-VR model additionally coming to PC, PlayStation four and Xbox One.
The sport is being developed alongside the upcoming horror movie, Don’t Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) and directed by Caradog James (The Machine).
To coincide with the announcement, Wales Interactive have launched a free VR demo for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift on Steam. A PlayStation VR model is about to be launched later this 12 months.
Don’t Knock Twice is a first-person VR horror recreation primarily based on a psychologically terrifying city legend. To save lots of her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mom should uncover the scary fact behind the city story of a vengeful, demonic witch. One knock to wake her from her mattress, twice to lift her from the lifeless.
Discover a grand manor home setting in VR and work together with nearly each object you see. To search out and save your daughter, you’ll discover all depths of the manor, trying to find hidden clues and utilizing gadgets to battle or escape the phobia that surrounds you.
· An intuitive VR horror expertise. Play with or and not using a VR system.
· Developed alongside the Don’t Knock Twice horror movie starring Katee Sackhoff.
· Search every part for hidden clues and work together with nearly each object.
· Mix setting gadgets to battle or escape the phobia.
· Juxtaposing a conventional manor setting with fashionable expertise to information you.
· Atmospheric and high-quality 3D sound for an immersive horror expertise.