PUBG has been given a big new update that transforms the Miramar desert map.
Currently available on the PC test servers, the upcoming update gets things ready for the release of the Miramar map on Xbox One.
In a bid to increase engagement, the update adds more buildings and cover, as well as new off-road routes.
The Battlegrounds patch makes a host of bug fixes, and introduces a new replay system.
You can check out the full patch notes below…
PUBG PC Test Server Patch Notes in full
- Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
- Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
- Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)
- The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore
- Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
- Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
- Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
- Fixed the issue where certain buildings near by Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly
PUBG has just been given a new patch on Xbox One.
According to the patch notes for PUBG Xbox One update 7, players will be able to do more damage to vehicles.
This includes when targeting vehicles with gunfire and grenades. Drivers and passengers will also suffer more damage when crashing into objects.
The PUBG update also includes a host of bug fixes and optimisations, as Bluehole continues to improve the user experience.
“We’re now serving up chicken dinners to over 4 million players on Xbox,” reads a Bluehole blog post. “Thank you for your continued support!
“We truly value all of the feedback from across the community. We have a few minor updates to gameplay this week, alongside bug-fixes and performance tweaks.”