Quite a few fixes have been deployed, whereas Customized Video games and Spectator Digicam now characteristic on devoted servers.
Listed here are a number of the main gameplay points which have now been corrected:
– Operators generally are displayed in T-Pose, slide across the maps and have no textures
– Headshot hits don’t register correctly
– Exploit: Kapkan’s lure can have an invisible laser is restricted steps are adopted
– Exploit: Bandit may duplicate the batteries in his stock by doing a sure behaviour
– Exploit: Gamers capable of clip inside partitions utilizing Deployable Shields
– Collar collision on Frost and Buck, make headshots register as higher physique injury
– Glaz is ready to take down Fort Barricades with solely 4 photographs
Saturday noticed gamers unable to connect with the Siege community for round three hours earlier than the difficulty was resolved.
Nevertheless, Xbox One customers suffered an outage once more on Tuesday forward of Patch 2.1’s deployment, though this has since been mounted.
The replace fixes quite a few troublesome bugs
– Switching weapons takes Buck out of the Skeleton Key mode
– Blitz’s gadget blinds gamers who weren’t dealing with it
– Frost’s Welcome Mat is just not destroyed when positioned on a lure door which is then bolstered
– Typically, gamers get an infinite reload animation
– Typically, gamers can not reload their weapon
– Participant has a jammed display if holding the drone in his or her hand close to a Sign Disruptor
– If an attacker is killed concurrently they end putting the defuser, the defender will not be capable of disable it
– Armoured barricades positioned by Fort seem as intact when Fort is them, whereas they’re displayed as destroyed for different gamers