Swedish indie growth group Espresso Stain Studios introduced at present the primary downloadable content material for Sanctum 2 on Xbox Reside for the Xbox 360 online game and leisure system from Microsoft is now accessible. The Sanctum 2 Enlargement Pack brings collectively the primary two DLC packs from the PC model of Sanctum 2 – Highway To Elysion and Ruins of Brightholme – for an exciting new gameplay expertise on the Xbox 360. Now, followers will tackle deadly new enemies, make the most of upgraded tower constructions, and brandish new depraved weaponry on this distinctive hybrid of first-person capturing motion and tower protection. For this weekend, Sanctum 2 is accessible for the particular promo value of $four.99 (commonly accessible for $14.99).
Sanctum 2 Enlargement Pack Key Options:
- Incorporates first two enlargement packs for Sanctum 2 on PC: Highway To Elysionand Ruins of Brightholme.
- New Playable Character – TSYGAN, the “Rogue Rebel,” reveals the sinister origins to the colonization of LOEK III.
- Eight New Distinctive Maps – Larger maps function interactive components that set off occasions resembling explosive traps and rising poisonous liquid areas.
- 4 Highly effective Weapons – From the rapid-firing Gatling Laser to the decapitating assaults of the Circle Noticed, new harmful toys convey harmful enjoyable.
- 4 Extra Tower Protection Choices – New tower protection constructions embrace the range-increasing Vary Spire, Rupture Mine Dispenser that produces mines that injury enemies primarily based on the pace and distance traveled, and the unusually, random Makeshift Towers can hearth with vital injury or shutdown at any time.
- Ferocious New Enemies – Mutated human horrors, high-leaping Jumpers that may vault over wall defenses in a single sure, and pesky flying boss monsters will problem even the most-skilled Sanctum 2 gamers.
- Tons of Perks – Greater than a dozen new enjoyable perks have been added to customise character’s talents.
Combining key gameplay components of each tower-defense and first-person shooter genres, Sanctum 2 gamers tackle the position of an elite soldier whose mission is to guard the oxygen-producing Cores from hordes of lethal aliens who’re threatened by their existence. Gamers arrange defensive towers to take out the waves of attacking enemies after which bounce head-on into the fray, both alone or as a part of a squad in four-player co-op multiplayer.