Ubisoft have announced the first ever‘Just Dance Day’ – the live qualifying stage for this year’s Just Dance World Cup – which will take place on September 30th, 2017 at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre in London, UK. Attendees will be the first to play Just Dance 2018, meet the Just Dance World Cup ambassadors and dance in front of professional judges in a new audition format.
Pre-selection auditions will take place from 10am to 6pm, where attendees will dance to either ‘Like I Would’ by Zayn, ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ by Queen, ‘Hips don’t lie’ by Shakira Ft. Wyclef, or ‘Bailar’ by Deorro Ft. Elvis Crespo, for the chance to perform in front of the UK Just Dance World Cup Jury.
Live auditions in front of the UK expert jury will start from 2pm and run through until 8pm, with qualifying attendees dancing to their choice of the following songs:
- Bang – Anitta
- Cheap Thrills – Sia Ft. Sean Paul
- Don’t Wanna Know – Maroon 5
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) – Beyoncé
- Titanium – David Guetta Ft. Sia
- What Is Love – Ultraclub 90
- Bailar – Deorro Ft. Elvis Crespo
- Bonbon – Era Istrefi
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Hips don’t lie – Shakira Ft. Wyclef
- Like I Would – Zayn
- Sorry – Justin Bieber
- Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
- Worth It – Fifth Harmony
- Scream & Shout – will.i.am Ft. Britney Spears (Alternate)
- Sorry – Justin Bieber (Alternate)
The UK expert jury will select four attendees to go through to the UK National Finals, where they will join four participants from the online qualifiers, for the opportunity to become the UK National Champion and to represent the UK at the Just Dance World Cup Final next year.
To get the latest news on the Just Dance World Cup and the list of countries eligible to participate, please visit justdanceworldcup.com.