Tips on how to use a PS4 controller with PS3 wirelessly
Do you know that you’ll be able to use your shiny new Ps four controller wirelessly along with your Ps three console?
On the time of writing this text we will verify it really works however solely with some titles.
This is find out how to get arrange:
After downloading the PS3 replace, it is advisable register your DualShock four as a Bluetooth gadget, which requires you maintain down the PS and Share buttons as soon as you have disconnected it from USB.
After doing that, you can use the DualShock four wirelessly, but it surely acts as a generic controller, so there are some options that don’t work, reminiscent of rumble and Sixasis Movement.
And it does not work with sure video games, too, reminiscent of Gran Turismo 6 (there’s an in-development compatibility listing over on PlayStation Trophies )
Listed below are the steps:
- Plug in DS4 controller through USB
- Go to Accent Settings and Handle Bluetooth Units
- Scan for Bluetooth System
- Unplug DS4, press Share and PS Buttons
- As soon as gadget is discovered, plug DS4 again in and choose Wi-fi Controller
- Congratulations! You now have a rumble-free DS4 working along with your PS3!