El Presidente enters the “Spy Sport” within the subsequent main DLC enlargement for Tropico 5 Video Sport
The world is filled with intrigue and thriller. Even Tropico harbors helpful treasures and should defend itself tooth and nail towards the World Powers in ‘Espionage’, the subsequent main content material enlargement for Tropico 5. ‘Espionage’ might be accessible globally on 28th Might for PC, Mac, and SteamOS, with the Xbox 360 and PS4™ variations arriving later.
“Espionage’ options the all new marketing campaign ‘The Maltese Toucan’, an exhilarating new journey whereby Tropico’s valuable treasures should be protected towards international brokers in any respect prices. Solely you, as El Presidente, can maintain Tropico secure from enemy spies and international powers which may attempt to steal your island’s greatest saved secrets and techniques for their very own achieve.
Defend Tropico’s borders and reveal enemy brokers by putting in Safety Checkpoints and throwing them within the island’s new Dungeon. Prepare your individual spies within the new Spy Academy and ship them off to steal international capital or prime secret know-how out of your enemies. Foil assaults in your stunning island paradise by constructing the Ministry Of Data and monitor your residents in keeping with the strict Tropican knowledge privateness legal guidelines. For added air safety you may name on the brand new Police Blimp, and for critical navy eventualities you can be geared up with some new toys: the Mechanized Garrison is battle seasoned and prepared for any state of emergency!
Spanning six missions, you may anticipate manipulation, revolts and acts of sabotage as you utilize all of the assets at your disposal to guard your island from the skin powers attempting to maneuver in. Will your drink be ‘shaken or stirred’ on the finish of this thrilling spy story?
Included within the ‘Espionage’ enlargement:
- New marketing campaign and thrilling story spanning 6 difficult missions
- 9 new spy and navy themed buildings
- four new island maps, equivalent to “Dos Torres,” and “Grito Grande”
- four new music tracks
- four new avatar costumes, equivalent to “Night Robe” (feminine), “Tuxedo” (male)
- 6 new avatar equipment: “Spy” (hat), “Lengthy Curls” (hair), and extra
- New sandbox duties and occasions to go along with the brand new ‘espionage’ setting
- All new content material plus the brand new spying mechanics are additionally accessible in current Sandbox maps and in all multiplayer modes.
The ‘Espionage’ enlargement DLC for Tropico 5 might be accessible 28th Might on Steam for PC, Mac and SteamOS for £14.99/€19.99/$19.99.