The latest 1.03 patch for the action role-playing title has seen loading times slashed significantly, meaning everyone can get back to the good-ole business of getting squished by the game’s crazy boss fights, monsters and angry citizens, much quicker.
It’s something fans having been waiting for as waiting times around Yharnam could stretch for as long as 45 seconds.
From Software revealed in March they were working to reduce the times that tested gamers waiting to get back into the fray.
Bloodborne has sold over one million copies worldwide since its release in March and has been given wide-spread rave reviews.
Bloodborne update 1.03 includes the reduced loading time and also fixes for several game-breaking bugs and issues connected with the PlayStation 4’s Suspend/Resume features.
- Reduced loading times (approx. 5-15 seconds; may vary by circumstance)
- Fixed bug that left certain lifts and elevators inoperable
- Fixed bug that resulted in bosses becoming immobilized
- Fixed bug that left players unable to advance NPC events during multi-play
- When the PS4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, the game will now return to the main title screen upon resuming play, this will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend/Resume.