The latest update 1.08 to DriveClub arrives today bringing dynamic weather to Evolution Studios’ socially focused PlayStation 4 racing game, according to a post on the game’s official Facebook page.
Update 1.08 will bring rain and snow to DriveClub‘s online and offline modes.
- Adds the option to configure Throttle/Brake controls onto Up/Down on Right Stick.
- Adds the ability to access Club Cars when offline.
- Adds the ability to access Club Paint Jobs when offline.
- Adds track maps and stats to each track card in Single Event.
- Adds player statistics to various panels within Single Event and Challenges.
- Includes more minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
This won’t be the only update for the game in December, as Evolution Studios plans to bring the following with another update this month.
- Adds support for the Mazzanti Evantra, coming to PlayStation Store as a free download later in December.
- Adds support for the Redline Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in December. This Expansion Pack includes the Redline Car Pack and Redline Tour Pack.
- The Redline Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Mercedes SLS AMG E-Drive, McLaren F1 LM, Renault Alpine A110-50, Ferrari 458 Speciale, and Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.
- The Redline Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Elements Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in December.
- The Elements Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.