For Honor release times have been officially revealed by Ubisoft.
A post on the Ubisoft forums has detailed when servers will be online for PS4, Xbox One and PC versions of For Honor.
The full details can be found below:
PRE-LOAD & CLIENT SIZE
- Pre-load is now available on Xbox One and PC. Pre-load is also available for PlayStation 4 with the exception of Japan.
- Pre-load will be available in Japan on the 14th of February, 0:00 Japan local time.
- The client size is from 31.45 to 37.2 Gb, depending on your platform and your region.
Retail (physical) versions for each platform will be available to play at the following times:
- The game will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 as soon as the servers open on Monday, February 13 at 8.01pm UTC.
- Paris Time : 9:01pm CET on Monday, February 13.
- Montreal Time: 3:01pm EST, on Monday, February 13.
- San Francisco Time: 12:01pm PST on Monday, February 13.
- Uplay PC will be available worldwide on 14th of February, 12am your local time
Digital versions for each platform will be available to play at the following times:
- In Europe, Africa and North, Central and South America:
- The game will be accessible for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on the 14th of February, 12am your local time.
- PC players using Uplay will have access to the game on the 14th of February, 12am your local time
- Steam players will have access to the game on the 14th of February, 12am EST / 6am CET / 4pm AEDT / 6pm NZDT.
Ubisoft’s sword-swinging fantasy action game For Honor is released tomorrow and reviews for the game are on hold until then.
As it turns out, reviewers are unable to play For Honor’s final build until after the game launches.
There’s not a massive reason for concern, though, firstly because Ubisoft have been fairly transparent with the game giving fans and critics plenty of opportunities to get hands on in the last few weeks and months.