With just over a week to go until what’s predicted to be another spectacular weekend of Black Friday deals, today GAME kicks off its 12 day extended Black Friday event, across online and in-store.
- Starts today (Thursday, 17th November), ends Thursday 1st December!
- Incredible deals across the BEST consoles, the BIGGEST titles, EXCLUSIVE products and TOP accessories – available in-store and online
- The biggest PC gaming sale ever, save on hardware and accessories – plus great savings across digital titles
- Huge savings on preowned smartphones and tablets – on top brands such as Apple and Samsung
- Hundreds of deals online across gaming, technology and entertainment, including 4K TVs and many more…
- To help fund even more gift-giving, customers will receive TRIPLE points from tomorrow when they trade-in through GAME Wallet, until the 24th November!
On top of this, GAME will release even more BIGGER and BETTER deals on Black Friday itself from midnight. GAME is dedicated to giving customers the opportunity to shop for great deals across a huge range of gaming, technology and entertainment product categories and will be offering daily deals, both in-store and online, as well as flash sales (make sure you get them before they SELLOUT!).
In order to ensure customers receive the best possible experience both in-store and online, GAME has recruited an extra 1,700 colleagues across stores and its delivery centre. Additionally stores will be open for extended hours on Friday 25th at 8am. Stores will be open as normal on all other days.
David Rimmer, Trading and Multichannel Director at GAME Digital PLC, commented: “GAME has a long tradition of delivering incredible deals on the biggest and best games and consoles during the Black Friday and Christmas season. We’re continuing that tradition this year with a range of unbeatable deals, and this year sees us extend those deals out over a far wider range of products. Customers can already take advantage of our ‘won’t be beaten’ trade-in offer to ensure they can get their hands on the best deals over the Black Friday weekend.”