Independent UK game studio, Wales Interactive, have announced their upcoming horror game Don’t Knock Twice will be coming to PlayStation VR, HTC Vice and Oculus Rift in Q1 2017 with a non-VR version also coming to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The game is being developed alongside the upcoming horror film, Don’t Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica) and directed by Caradog James (The Machine).
To coincide with the announcement, Wales Interactive have released a free VR demo for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift on Steam. A PlayStation VR version is set to be released later this year.
Don’t Knock Twice is a first-person VR horror game based on a psychologically terrifying urban legend. To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.
Explore a grand manor house environment in VR and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and using items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you.
· An intuitive VR horror experience. Play with or without a VR device.
· Developed alongside the Don’t Knock Twice horror film starring Katee Sackhoff.
· Search everything for hidden clues and interact with almost every object.
· Combine environment items to fight or escape the terror.
· Juxtaposing a traditional manor environment with modern technology to guide you.
· Atmospheric and high-quality 3D sound for an immersive horror experience.