With the game’s arrival scheduled for December 12, Microsoft has announced its release times across Xbox Live regions. As a game delivered digitally over the Microsoft Store, the game’s rollout will be staggered between regions, allowing those located further east to get hands-on ahead of the west. Here’s a breakdown of the game’s worldwide release schedule, as first outlined by Xbox Live’s director of programming, Larry Hryb. We’ve translated all times to local time zones on the morning of December 12.
- New Zealand: 12 a.m. NZDT
- Australia: 12 a.m. AEDT
- Japan, South Korea: 12 a.m. KST / JST
- Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore: 12 a.m. HKT / CST / SGT
- India: 12 a.m. IST
- United Arab Emirates: 12 a.m. GST
- Russia, Saudi Arabia: 12 a.m. MSK / AST
- Finland, Greece, Israel, Turkey, South Africa: 12 a.m. EET / IST / TRT / SAST
- Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland: 12 a.m. CET
- United Kingdom, Ireland, Portugal: 12 a.m. GMT
- Brazil: 12 a.m. BRST
- Argentina, Chile: 12 a.m. ART / CLST
- United States, Canada, Colombia: 12 a.m. EST / COT
- Mexico: 12 a.m. CST
Once PUBG is available in your region, a store listing for the digital version of the game will appear on the Microsoft Store. Through the listing, the title will be available for purchase, alongside a one-hour free trial. Those who purchased the game’s physical boxed copy will gain access via a 25-digit redeemable code. Despite the physical nature of the game, as an in-progress project, a playable disc won’t be included.