Rockstar have announced that the new Ill-Gotten Gain Part two content update for GTA 5 will launch next week.
Part Two will arrive for all platforms next week, on Wednesday July 8 and will add a new collection of extravagant attire and vehicles for those who have built up sizeable cash reserves from the Online Heists missions.
The PC-exclusive ‘The Lab’ radio station will also be added across all four console platforms with the new update, although there is no word on the promised Rockstar Editor coming to PS4 and Xbox One as of yet.
A second Ill-Gotten Gains Social Club Event Weekend will be kicking off on Friday, July 10th, while favourite items from the Independance Day Special update are also set to return at reduced rates, including the Firework Rocket Launcher.
New Part Two items include:
- The stylish Coil Brawler is equipped to handle any terrain.
- Docktease expands its fleet with the classic Lampadati Toro
- New shipments of clothing and accessories are available at high end retailers across Los Santos.
- The Invetero Coquette BlackFin offers a new body style on an old favorite.
- The single-shot Marksman Pistol.
- The blazingly fast Progen T20 is built from the ground up for quick getaways and street-tuning.
- Knuckledusters from Ammu-Nation.
- The Vapid Chino with a Los Santos Customs Plaque.
- Luxury meets raw power with the Dinka Vindicator.
The new tool will certainly prove a game-changer for many consoles fans who have had to look on enviously at the amazing clips being put together by those on PC.
Rockstar has already confirmed that due to the Editor being an advanced tool requiring additional processing power, it will not be compatible with GTA V on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
However, fans who made the leap to the new-gen console are set to get a version tailored for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, which we will see a release most likely with the launch of the Ill-Gotten Gains content update later this summer.
And warming up to the release of the new creator tool, the GTA 5 developers have picked out a new wave of fan-made videos that have caught their eye.
One that should prove very useful to console fans waiting to get their hands on the Rockstar Editor will be user whanowa’s GTAV: Create Awesome Videos in 5 Steps.
An accompanying description for the video guide, which can be seen below, explains: “There have been a few attempts at Rockstar Editor video tutorials since launch, but none goes as in-depth as whanowa’s “GTAV: Create Awesome Videos in 5 Steps”.
“As well as a holistic overview, each section of this 20 minute epic is packed with helpful tips and tricks, complete with reference clips and demonstrations. If you’re an aspiring Rockstar Editor, this video is highly recommended.”