Maximum Games is releasing a sequel to the popular The Golf Club, and it is aptly titled The Golf Club 2. It will be available on June 27 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Fans can pre-order the Day One Edition for $39.99. The pre-order bonus is called Aristocrat and it includes the following:
- Moneybags – Save time and get rich quick with an instant payout that will boost your career and give you serious purchasing power
- Elite Club – Make your competitors jealous and stand out among the crowd with an exclusive 24K solid gold driver
- Premier Clubhouse – Gain access to an exclusive high society clubhouse for you and your friends
- Heirloom Apparel – Play in style with a throwback outfit from the golden age of golf
- Elite Emblem – Add class to your Society logo with a signature badge
Here’s a look at the features trailer;[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqlm9yM74VA” /]
The official website breaks down the key features for this year’s game:
- Custom and pre-designed seasons in career mode
- Create or join societies to earn money and increase your rankings individually and collectively
- Play custom courses from The Golf Club and The Golf Club 2
- Full season play and one-off tournaments
- Even more options in course builder
- Enhanced swing mechanic
EA Sports hasn’t made an announcement about another edition of EA Sports PGA Tour, so The Golf Club 2 will almost certainly be the only simulation-style golf title released this year.