Contact Xbox Live
The Xbox Live contact number will allow you talk to Xbox Customer services and is available Monday to Friday 9am to 10pm, Saturday 9am to 8pm, Sunday 9am to 5pm.
The Xbox Customer Service team can help you with:
- New & Existing Customers
- Account Queries
- Technical Support
- General Advice
- Your Xbox Live Account
How Can Xbox Live Support Help?
- New Customers
- Existing Xbox Live Customers
- Managing your monthly subscription: How you can add funds or Microsoft points to your Xbox Live account? Report any errors or suspicions on your monthly bill and also contact Xbox Live for cancelling or upgrading your Xbox Live subscription.
- Upgrading to Xbox Live Gold: Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold and get free games every month and exclusive member discounts of up to 75% in the Xbox Store.
- Cancelling your subscription
- Ask for help when setting up your Xbox Live Account: How you can create an Xbox Live profile. How to change your Xbox Live Gamertag. How to upgrade to Xbox Live Gold and the different options and payment methods you can choose from.
- Changing you account details
- Need Help setting up your Xbox? Call Xbox to find support on how to setup your Xbox Live subscription to your network so that you can access the internet and access online features by calling Xbox on .
- Connecting your Xbox device to your Home surround sound system.
Xbox Live Connection
- Unable to connect to Xbox Live? If you are unable to connect to Xbox Live, you will need to check your Internet Connection first. If that is ok, contact Xbox Live on the number advertised above.
- Turning your Internet Router off and on. This way help you connect.
Help with Kinect
- Need Xbox Kinect Support? Call to receive help setting up the Xbox Kinect camera to your Xbox device.
- Also find out from the Xbox support team the different features available when using it in your home.
Transfering Gamer Tags
- Can I transfer my Gamer Tag? Learn how you can transfer your Xbox 360 account to your Xbox One console and solve any problems you may encounter when doing so by calling Xbox Live Customer Care on .
Billing Queries & Accounts
- Billing errors and refunds. Check if you are eligible for a refund for any purchases online you have made. Contact Xbox to query your billing records.
- Check if you are eligible for a refund for any purchases you have made: Contact Xbox to query your billing records or report any suspicious activity details regarding your Xbox Live Account.
- Can I setup Family Security Restrictions? Yes, If you would like to setup parental or family settings on your Xbox console then you should call Xbox Live on 08435 048 786 to speak to someone that can advise accordingly.
- Xbox Live Security: Find out about the protection and security of your devices and how you can protect them using different methods such as an authenticator. You can also learn how to secure your network to prevent any unauthorised access by calling Xbox Live customer support on .
- Receive help regarding Xbox peripheral Items and add-ons for your console – for example how to connect an Xbox controller to the Xbox console, how to setup a new headset to an Xbox and also how to setup the Kinect.
- Xbox repairs and replacements. Find out how to fix faults on your console or where you can take your Xbox console to be fixed and receive tips to keep it in the best possible condition by contacting Xbox Live support on .
- Is your Xbox overheating? Contact Xbox for information on over-heating of your device and how to prevent your console from doing-so in the future.
- Contact Xbox, on , for the latest information on upcoming updates and games for your Xbox 360 & Xbox One console
- Xbox Live Rewards – Get credits from Xbox for your commitment.
Xbox Live Technical Support
If you are having problems connecting to your Xbox Live service then you need to check the Xbox Live server’s statuses. You can visit https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav to view all the statuses of the Xbox servers.
It is worth checking your Internet Connection and contacting your service provider if you are experiencing problems connecting to the internet.
If the Xbox servers are all running correctly but you are still unable to connect to Xbox live we advise to contact Xbox customer service on .
You can then talk to a member of the Xbox Live team who will be able to help you checking your basic setup to the internet and try and help you make sure all of your cables are correctly connected.
Xbox will not and doesn’t provide your physical internet connection and has no control over it,If you need to check the current service status of Xbox Live you can access the online check here at Xbox – www.support.xbox.com.
Your Internet Connection
Xbox supports most, if not all of the latest Broadband & Fibre Broadband services from the likes of Virgin Media, BT & Talk Talk, plus many more. Your Xbox Live connection is determined in most cases by the quality of your Internet Connection from your provider.
Before calling Xbox Live, you need to check with your Internet Service Provider that your internet connection is or has been stable if you have been having problems with Xbox Live. There are many determining factors that your Internet Service provide will advise you on to increase the quality of your Broadband or Fibre Broadband service.
You cannot connect to Xbox Live and utilise online gaming or downloadable content without a working internet connection that is connected to your device.
Xbox Live Codes
Xbox Live codes can be used to redeem Xbox games, Xbox Live gold or Microsoft points. You can purchase Xbox Live codes from the Microsoft store, stores, such as Game and HMV or from online websites like Amazon or G2A. Xbox Live gold codes can purchased as a three month subscription or a twelve month subscription and come with a digital code that is used to activate your Xbox Live membership. When you purchase an Xbox Live code for a game, you will receive also receive a digital code, which you can redeem to then start downloading the game. You do not receive a disk when your purchase the Xbox Live game code.
The Xbox Live codes for microsoft points are known as Xbox Live gift cards. Xbox Live gift cards start from £5 and can reach up to £100. When you purchase the Xbox Live gift card, it will include a digital code that you need to redeem. Once redeemed, it will add the amount on the gift card to your Microsoft account. All Xbox Live codes can be redeemed in the Microsoft store, either on your console or computer, by selecting the ‘Redeem Code’ option or the ‘Use Code’ option. Once you select on of these, you simply input the digital code that is 25 characters long.
However, if you have a kinect on the Xbox one, then you can scan the QR code with the kinect to redeem it, after selecting the ‘Use Code’ option. If you require any guidance or help with Xbox Live codes, then you can contact Xbox Live using the Xbox Live contact number 08435 048 786. If you call the Xbox Live number, you can speak to the Xbox Live customer service who will be able to answer any questions you may have. You may need to seek support with:
- How to redeem an Xbox Live code on the computer
- Redeem an Xbox Live code on your console
- My Xbox Live code isn’t working
- Unable to download an Xbox digital game
- Xbox Live code is incorrect
- Your Xbox Live code has already been used
- Can’t redeem your Xbox Live code
- Unable to use Xbox Live gift card
- Kinect won’t read your Xbox Live QR code
- How to redeem a code using your Kinect
- You have lost your Xbox Live code
- Xbox Live code has scratched off
- Where to purchase Xbox Live codes from
- How to purchase a Xbox code
- Cheapest Xbox Live code
Accounts, Purchases & Xbox Live Subscriptions
Your Xbox Live subscription can be setup online, from your Xbox console or you can contact Xbox Live directly on . You can choose to pay for 1 month, 3 months or take an annual subscription for £39.99.
Xbox Live subscriptions can be also be bought from 3rd party providers like Microsoft, Amazon, Argos, Game and Tesco. You can also be gifted an Xbox Live subscription, if you need to redeem your code. Contact Xbox Live or use this link to connect – www.xbox.com. If you are struggling to purchase a product online then use the Xbox contact number for more information.
If you need to change your account or personal details due to moving address, contact Xbox. Also, if you need to change you card details then you can do this online or on your Xbox device. If you need to query your recent payment or payments to Xbox then contact the Xbox Live team for information on your account.
Update your Xbox Live payment methods
There are many different payment methods available when using Xbox Live. When purchasing games or items on Xbox Live, you can either use a credit card, a prepaid credit card, a debit card, a paypal account (in some regions) or direct debit (only available in Germany). You are able to add new Xbox Live payment methods to your Xbox Live account online or on your Xbox console under the services and subscriptions section. Under the payment and billing section, you are also able to make any updates to your Xbox Live payment methods, for example, changing the credit card or changing the paypal account.
If you would like to remove an Xbox Live payment method from your account but you are currently using that payment method to pay for a subscription, then you need to cancel the subscription first. Should you require any guidance or help when making changes to your Xbox Live payment options, then you need to contact Xbox Live using the Xbox Live contact number, 08435 048 786. The Xbox Live contact number will allow you to receive support with:
- Changing Xbox Live payment options
- Unable to change Xbox payment methods
- Xbox Live doesn’t recognise your card
- Can’t add a payment method to your Xbox Live account
- Paypal account won’t work on your Xbox
- Unable to remove a payment method from your Xbox account
- Parental payment options
- Turn off Xbox Live automatic renewal
- Xbox Live direct debit support
Cancelling your Xbox Live subscription
For Xbox customers that want to cancel their subscription then please contact Xbox Live. If you need to cancel your Xbox account or subscription because you have sold your Xbox device then contact Xbox live to find out how to wipe your personal information and data before doing so.
Xbox Faults & Repairs –
For any faults with your Xbox console then you must use the Xbox live contact number to speak to the support team as they will help you with the problem whether it be they tell you how to repair it or replace it for you. They will also advise on the warranty of the device and associated charges if any. The Xbox Support team can be contacted on .
You must contact the Xbox Support team if:
- Your Xbox will not turn on.
- The Xbox has overheated.
- Your controller won’t connect to your Xbox.
- Contact Xbox Live if your console will not read discs.
- If any Xbox cables have been lost/damaged
Xbox One X
At E3 2017, Microsoft revealed the world’s most powerful console, the Xbox One X. The Xbox One X brings many more benefits to gamers than the current Xbox One consoles. For example, the Xbox One X introduces improved textures, increased load times and also smoother framerates. It also allows for pure 4k gaming when connected to a 4k display, create a whole new experience for console players.
The console also allows users to stream 4k content, includes 4k Ultra HD for Blue-ray X and also offers HDR and Dolby Atmos support too. Microsoft announced that a wider range of backward compatible games will be available upon release, allowing players to achieve a truly enhanced, nostalgic experience, with some titles even being available in 4k. The Xbox One X will be released on November 7th worldwide and will cost £449 ($499).
If you would like to receive more information regarding the Xbox One X or need any Xbox support, then contact Xbox using the Xbox contact number. You may need to call the Xbox number for any of the following reasons:
- More information regarding the Xbox One X console
- Where is the Xbox One X being sold?
- Pre-order Xbox One X
- To check if the Xbox One X will be released in your country
- How to setup the console
- Your Xbox One X is broken or damaged
- Where can Xbox consoles be repaired?
- Xbox One X specs
- What accessories can be used with the new Xbox console?
- How to setup 4k on the Xbox One X console
- Xbox One X console won’t turn on
Speaking to the Xbox Support team by using the Xbox Contact Number, you will be able to gain advise on your console. These consoles include:
- Xbox One S
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
Xbox One S
Microsoft has recently released an all new, upgraded Xbox One, the Xbox One S. As well as introducing some upgraded features, the Xbox One S also introduces an all new design to the console.
The console itself is 40% smaller than the original, has an internal power supply and overall, has a finer and sharper look. 3 versions of the Xbox One S are available to purchase. The difference between the 3 is the storage sizes. The 500GB Xbox One S available is for around £249.99, the 1TB Xbox One S is available for around £299.99 and the largest Xbox One S, with storage of 2TB is available for around £349.99. The improvements made to the internal hardware or features are:
- Includes Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray and Streaming
- High Dynamic Range
- Includes an IR Blaster
- Up to 2TB storage
Help with Xbox One S
Contact Xbox by calling , for more information regarding the Xbox One S or if you are encountering any problems with their new console. Some reasons as to why you may want to contact Xbox Live about the Xbox One S are:
- How to setup an Xbox One S
- Purchasing an Xbox One S
- Xbox One S won’t turn on
- Xbox One S won’t show on screen
- Repair an Xbox One S
- Return an Xbox One S
- Connecting and Xbox One S to the internet
- Signing into your Microsoft Account on an Xbox One S
- How to transfer data from your original Xbox One to your new Xbox One S
Using our Xbox contact number will allow you talk to the Xbox customer services team. Here, a member of the Xbox customer support team will be able to help you with any problems that you may be encountering or any questions you may have regarding the Xbox One S console.
Xbox EA Access
Xbox are offering 10% off all EA Access products. Contact Xbox to find out more. Play EA titles before they are launched on other gaming platforms. Games include:
- Many More
Use the Xbox Contact number to find more information on the latest EA Access.
Deals with Gold
Once you subscribe to Xbox Live Gold, you will receive the Deals with Gold Feature. Each week new deals are released such as discounts on certain games, add-ons and more from the Xbox Store. This feature is available for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One players and offers are released across both Xbox 360 and Xbox One Titles.
You need to contact Xbox Live Support for any of the following reasons:
- Unable to Purchase Xbox Live Gold.
- You have Xbox Live Gold however cannot access the offers.
- Error whilst purchasing any of the Deals.
- General enquiries/questions.
- Upcoming deals.
To view this current week’s deals visit http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/deals-with-gold?xr=shellnav.
Games with Gold
Users who are subscribed to Xbox Live Gold gain limited time, access to a selection of games for free, twice a month. Both Xbox 360 and Xbox One players have access to this feature when they subscribe to Xbox Live Gold but different titles are offered to the different consoles. However, players on Xbox one can access the titles that are offered to Xbox 360 players through backwards compatibility.
If you own an Xbox 360 and are considering upgrading to an Xbox One, you are able to collect 2 free Xbox One games on a monthly basis. They will be added to your library and once you purchase your Xbox One, the games will be there waiting for you. You can contact Xbox Live Support for any of the following reasons:
- Unable to Purchase Xbox Live Gold.
- You have Xbox Live Gold however cannot access the free games.
- You are unable to download the Games.
- Games collected on Xbox 360 are not on Xbox One.
- Xbox Backwards Compatibility issues.
- General enquiries/questions.
- Upcoming games.
- Play Xbox 360 games on Xbox One
Latest Games May 2017
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Lego Star Wars
- Giana Sisters
For more information regarding Games with Gold visit http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/games-with-gold?xr=shellnav.
Xbox Live Rewards
By joining Xbox Live Rewards when you play games, watch films or just in general use Xbox Live it means you can gain real rewards ranging from Rewards Credits to exclusive prizes.
You can get rewarded for completing missions, taking surveys, spending in the Xbox Store and more and you will receive are Rewards Credits.
Once you have saved up enough rewards credits, you are able to convert them into cash that you can use to spend in the Xbox Store on whatever you like.
You can contact Xbox Live customer services for any of the following reasons:
- How do you Join Xbox Live Rewards?
- Unable to convert Xbox Rewards Credits to Cash.
- Unable to connect to Xbox Live.
- Problems purchasing items from the Xbox Store.
- Not receiving and Rewards Credits.
- Contact Xbox Live for general enquiries/questions.
To find out some more information regarding Xbox Live Rewards visit https://rewards.xbox.com/.
Xbox Media Problems
Contact Xbox Live Support to solve the following problems with your Xbox One & Xbox 360:
- You are having problems downloading music to your Xbox.
- There is an error whilst downloading/streaming videos to the console.
- You are unable to add videos to Xbox Video.
- You want to figure out how to use an Xbox controller on PC.
- There is a problem connecting Xbox controller to the PC.
- Pictures will not load on the Xbox Gallery.
- Xbox DVR is not uploading/not recording.
New Xbox Elite Controller
Xbox revealed their new wireless controller for the Xbox One console at E3 2015. The new controller allows users to customize and create a controller which suits their own individual needs. With numerous choices of thumb-sticks and D-pads of all shapes and sizes the user can create their own personal, unique controller which allows them to perform to the best of their ability.
The Elite controller includes the choice of triggers to be added onto the back of the controller at which the user can assign the function of the triggers using the Xbox app on Windows 10 or the Xbox One console. If you would like to find out more information about the app or if you are having problems with the Xbox app then contact Xbox Support on .
Useful Xbox Links
The Xbox contact team are ready to take a call to help you understand any faults that have occurred on your devices. Firstly register your device with Xbox by logging into your Xbox account.
Meet Xbox One – http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/meet-xbox-one?xr=shellnav
Online Account Support – http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/browse/my-account?xr=shellnav
Xbox Live Membership – http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/browse/my-account/xbox-live-membership
At E3 last year, Microsoft unveiled that they are developing the most powerful console ever built, known as Project Scorpio. Project Scorpio will offer 4K graphics, HDR game support and have VR capabilities in order to keep up in competition with Sony’s PlayStation Pro. We know that the Project Scorpio will feature 6 Teraflops of graphical processing power, 320 GB/s Memory bandwidth and 8 CPU cores, allowing true 4K gaming.
Project Scorpio will be completely backwards and forwards compatible with the Xbox One It is estimated that Project Scorpio will be released in the 2017 Holidays; however there have been no hints into the price. Contact Xbox for more information or help regarding Project Scorpio. You may want to contact Xbox customer support for the following reasons:
- What is Microsoft’s Project Scorpio?
- Where and when will Project Scorpio be released?
- How much will Project Scorpio cost?
- How to setup Project Scorpio console
- Contact Xbox to receive more information on what internal components are used in Project Scorpio.
- How to setup VR with the Project Scorpio
- What new features are included with Project Scorpio?
- Contact Xbox Customer Service for further information