Beyond Eyes Available September 8 On Xbox and Playstation 4
Beyond Eyes Playstation 4 and Xbox One
Tiger & Squid and Team17 have announced that Beyond Eyes is available tomorrow for Playstation 4, September 8, in North America and Europe and will cost £9.99/€12.99.
Centered around Rae, a young blind girl who uses her other senses to visualize the world in watercolor, Beyond Eyes sees you heading out into the world to find Nani, a cat who goes missing.
Here’s the description for Beyond Eyes
- Beyond Eyes is a modern fairy tale about finding courage and friendship as you carefully guide young Rae on a life changing journey, uncovering an incredible world, step by step. Blinded as a young child, and reluctant to leave the protection of her family home, Rae’s world is once more shattered as Nani, her pet cat, goes missing. Summoning up all the courage she can muster, Rae learns to face her fears and ventures out into the world, to find her best friend.
- Experience the world from the unique perspective of a young blind girl, as she is faced with the world outside of her parent’s home and the challenges her disability brings.
- Immerse yourself in a uniquely painted and explorable environment, overlaid with a haunting musical score.
- On Rae’s journey to reunite herself with her feline friend Nani, you will help Rae make sense of this unfamiliar world, changed in the years since she first lost her sight.
- Unlock achievements to mark your progress both through the woven story, and with helping Rae grow more comfortable with her surroundings and disability.
Fancy it? Let us know…