Build your JYDGE. Enter Edenbyrg. Get out alive.
Build your own cybernetic JYDGE in this lawful-but-awful roguehate top-down shooter where you get to eradicate crime in the never-sleeping megacity of Edenbyrg. Create your own play-style by augmenting your JYDGE, modifying your Gavel rifle, and choosing companion drones to suit the tasks at hand.
Will you be stealthy and lurk in shadows? Or will you assault the evildoers head on? Maybe you’ll brutally rocket them to bits from a distance? Or perhaps bring your own squad of reckless companions to solve the scenarios?
You be the JYDGE!
JYDGE is the culmination of several years of work that started when 10tons began developing their proprietary 3D engine and their previous big title Neon Chrome in 2014. While still being completely standalone title, JYDGE is set in the same world as Neon Chrome and Crimsonland, and can be seen as prequel to the events taking place in Neon Chrome. Gamers familiar with those earlier 10tons titles will be able to spot familiar things and references to both Neon Chrome and Crimsonland. While Neon Chrome was roguelike (or roguelite), JYDGE clearly differentiates itself by being the first ROGUEHATE game. Carefully handcrafted scenarios will provide players the environment to put their fine-tuned JYDGEs to the test and grab those heroic medals.
- Choose your cybernetics, items, mods, and companions from over a BILLION different configurations. You be the JYDGE!
- Deal ruthless Jystice with your Gavel. Fire lead, rockets, lasers, electricity, and other deadly tools of the law.
- Find creative solutions to get extra medals for your heroic performance and unlock new equipment.
- Break, enter, and confiscate as you please with vastly destructible environment.
- Team up with your CO-JYDGE for local co-op.