Digital Foundry are actually reporting that the final patch of 2016, the Battlefield 1 1.05 replace, has completed quite a bit to enhance how the sport handles throughout huge combat scenes.
Draw distances now not have an effect on the title fairly as they did, an nearly stable 60fps is now being reported throughout demanding scenes.
Based on Foundry, the PS4 might someday dip to under 50fps, this has now been fastened and that’s not the one issues that has improved.
- Stability and efficiency is all the time vital to us, and on this patch we’ve completed various enhancements to make sure a stable gameplay expertise. Beneath are a few of the main modifications.
- Fastened a difficulty that induced a cling when urgent J/Ok/L on console keyboard
- Added a brand new Framerate Limiter choice that limits the utmost framerate the sport will run at to a certain amount. Limiting your framerate to a decrease quantity will help enhance efficiency if you’re experiencing excessive CPU utilization
- CPU optimization to enhance excessive framerate operation on excessive finish video playing cards the place there is no such thing as a VRAM stress
- Fastened a difficulty the place the sport would typically crash when loading ranges
- Fastened a difficulty the place the sport would typically crash when dying in a automobile
- Fastened a server crash associated to journey wires
- Fastened a difficulty the place outdated sport purchasers might nonetheless connect with EA servers with out receiving an error
- PC: Pressured v-sync to on throughout loading motion pictures on PC to forestall display tearing and stutters
- PC: Fastened some points that would result in GPU cling on DX11
- PC: Fastened ghosting points
- PC: Borderless full display now works as supposed
- PC: Fastened a difficulty with fullscreen inflicting different home windows to be resized and/or moved round
- Xbox One: Fastened a uncommon VOIP associated crash
- Console: Tweaked dynamic decision min cap scaling to enhance GPU efficiency over lack of decision