Nintendo has introduced a new item to Super Mario Odyssey.
In a tweet last night, the developer noted that the Spewart Hat & Spewart Suit have been added to the game, and can be unlocked once you finish the main story.
“A new special outfit has been added to #SuperMarioOdyssey!” reads the tweet. “After you’ve finished the main story, check out the shop to find the Spewart Hat & Spewart Suit.”
Here’s the complete list of leaked DLC items:
• Batting Helmet A right-hander’s batting helmet in bright red. Baseball Uniform Whether you play baseball or not, you’ve got to admit those pinstripes are snazzy.
• Conductor Wig A wig that reminds one of the greatest (and baldest?) conductors. Conductor Outfit An outfit designed for the tiny part of all of us that wants to wave a stick at musicians.
• Link Hat A hat from a far-off land. Link Suit This outfit from another land comes complete with back accessories (sadly nonremovable).
• Racing Helmet A helmet that’ll get you pumped up for drafting and hairpin turns. Racing Outfit You will enjoy driving more if you’re wearing this outfit, guaranteed.
• Santa Hat Another red hat beloved by children. Santa Outfit The only thing this outfit is missing is a big bag of power-up items for the kids.
• Satellaview Helmet A memento of some forgotten service. Satellaview Suit This outfit represents what the future used to look like.
• Zombie Headwear A masterwork of practical effects. Zombie Outfit When an outfit crosses the line between “distressed” and “undead.”
• 8-Bit Mario Cap A hat that takes you back to where it all began.
• Hariet Hat A hat you should not wear until after thoroughly checking it for explosives. Hariet SuitAn outwardly lovely gown, the interior structure has rotted away and is holding on by a thread.
• Rango Hat A near-perfect replica of Rango’s hat…except for the awesome saw blades and trampoline capability. Sigh… Rango Suit A humble outfit that does the job effectively, if not glamorously. Or efficiently. Or smartly. Or even not-dumbly.
• Spewart Hat A hat you should definitely wash thoroughly before wearing, given Spewart’s…hobbies. Spewart Suit An outfit that reminds one of school days—of reading, of writing, and of full-body finger painting.
• Topper Hat A hat that practically demands to be stacked up on top of identical copies of itself and swung dangerously about. Topper Suit A cheap knockoff of a fancy, tailored suit. Smells of carrots and broken promises.